Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Give Me Mine, Valentine



I've gone from making happy to wanting to be made happy and I'm reversing. The Beatles sang "All you need is love" with, I think, an implied [to give] before "is." Because if you tell someone that all you need is love, all that you think you need isn't likely in sync with all they're willing or able to give you. And the things they do give you fall by the wayside as nothing of note. The only thing one can do is give love and hope for the best. And as long as the other can take it and not treat you badly for it, you're good, I think.

Changing notes, this city's dredge is a chokehold when I came from sidewalks filled with people going somewhere. However, the bar aint set too high, which gives you more leeway to sit at bars, waste a day, and go out to lunch.

No comments: